Advertise with Life Letter Cafe
Our mission is to provide a place designed to encourage, equip, empower and engage friends just like you who are not content with status-quo Christianity, but instead are seeking to “add to your faith” (2 Peter 1:5-8).
The Reach of Life Letter Cafe
More than 320 prominent Christian authors, pastors, bloggers, speakers and directors with a combined social media reach of more than 5,000,000 people contribute new content regularly. LifeLetter Cafe draws more than 50,000 unique visitors monthly in a largely Christian niche market.
General Ad Requirements
- Accepted formats: GIF, JPEG, PNG, Video & Third Party Served ads.
- Ads in Lifelettercafe.com e-mail newsletters cannot use Flash or Video.
- Creative with a white/grey/light-colored background must have a minimum 1-pixel dark-colored border to differentiate ad from editorial content.
- All sounds must be user-initiated, defined as a click and not a mouseover or rollover, and clearly labeled with “Play,” “Stop,” and/or “Sound On/Off” controls.
- All public policy, advocacy, political or candidate advertising must include a “Paid for by ____” label on all frames of the ad. It must be clear who placed the ad.
Additional Services Offered
Our design team is headed by theFUZE, a Charlotte-based design, strategy, marketing and media agency. In addition to the web services they provide for Life Letter Cafe and other non-profits, they can also help with designing banner ads for the site, video production, mobile apps or anything you may need to market a product or service.
You can learn more at www.theFUZE.net
Download the latest PDF of our Ad Guidelines by clicking below.