734 total views, 2 views today
The other day I was contacted by a man from a church who was working with a committee he had established to help his church understand the importance of taking care of and planning for the inevitable future costs related to their church facilities. He had downloaded one of our eBooks (Church Facility Stewardship) and was interested in other resources to make his case.
As I started to compile a response, I paused and stared at the screen…WOW – THAT IS INCREDIBLE! As the email developed and the list grew, I was frankly humbled and blown away with the resources that we have been able to make available to churches across the country.
If you have not checked out what we have developed (many resources are free) and what services we provide…just take a look at the list below.
- 5 Intentional Steps to Establish a Capital Reserve Account – Free eBook – This was written as a primer for churches that are starting from Square 1 with a capital reserve.
- Church Facility Evaluator – Free tool to evaluate some of the key operational metrics/costs of a church related to national averages.
- Church Facility Stewardship Manual – Almost 300 pages of information for any church to use to establish and further their facility management initiatives.
- Other Resources – We have written a number of books and other material.
- Assessments/Training – We also provide a number of assessments and training.
- Life Cycle Calculator – This is a free software that will help ANY organization establish their capital reserve plan and project funds needs and when.
- eSPACE – Facility Management Software – We originally developed this software suite for churches, but since 2008, we now have private and public schools, colleges, YMCAs, municipalities and other facility/property managers. In addition to the free Life Cycle Calculator from above, we have subscription offerings for:
- Church Facility Management Solutions – This is a new membership website that we recently released…VERY excited about this!
If your church has a facility…you need to familiarize yourself with the above items and take advantage of the best set of tools to help you be a GREAT steward!