970 total views, 1 views today
You’re making efforts …
to develop leaders but your efforts don’t seem to be showing up as new and improved skills in your leaders. In this 8 minute video I share five common mistakes I see organizations make in their leadership development efforts. In addition I will give you five questions to help you evaluate the leadership development efforts of your organization to see what might be hindering the development of more leaders in your leadership pipeline.
Watch this video with your team and use the following questions at one of your upcoming meetings to discuss what you learned.
- If you had to cast vision for leadership development for our organization what are some of the elements your vision cast would include?
- Which elements of your vision cast do you think would excite our current leaders?
- Which of the common mistakes mentioned in the video did you resonate with the most? Why?
- Which of the five evaluation questions do you feel we score best as an organization?
- Which one do you feel we scored lowest?
- What is one thing you would recommend we do that would make the biggest difference in helping us improve our leadership development efforts overall?