1,018 total views, 1 views today
“We do not fear the evil of this world”
A personal relationship with Christ means we know the eternal love of our Father. However, for responsible church leaders, there are more intentional steps to be taken to ensure that you are providing the best security plan for those that come to hear the gospel. It used to be unthinkable, but the modern church must be prepared to face threats unimagined even twenty years ago.
Cool Solutions Group has developed a program that is designed to assist any size church in creating the best culture and foundation for church security. Our process will help your congregation consider and define what it is they expect from a security program, and what they are willing to support.
- Church Readiness Evaluation
- Current church concerns explored and defined as well as determining the congregational level of support for security measures.
- Policy Review and Development
- Review of current adopted policies and procedures.
- Any areas of concern will be identified and addressed.
- Security Equipment
- Evaluation of current security equipment in use.
- Training on available equipment easily incorporated into a church security environment.
- Personnel Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluation of current personnel roles utilized in the security plan.
- Training on additional roles and responsibilities for security personnel to include intervention capable.
If you are serious about security in your church, don’t wait! Now is the time to begin investing; develop your plan before the storm, not during. Let us help you build the best foundation possible.
Sign up for a FREE Church Security Webinar hosted by Church Facility Management Solutions and featuring guest speaker, Chuck Chadwick, Jr – Founder and President of the National Organization of Church Security and Safety Management. Space is limited and going fast! Sign up today!
About the trainer – Nathan Parr: Prior to joining Cool Solutions Group, Nathan served 12 years as the Operations Manager/Security Manager for a large church in Texas that also housed a child-care facility and a private school. He is a licensed and commissioned security officer/personal protection officer in Texas. Nathan holds a Masters in Theological Studies, Masters of Business Administration and is a proud combat veteran of the United States Marine Corps.