1,500 total views, 1 views today
Life doesn’t always go the way we would like it to.
There are unexpected twists and turns that move us in a different direction than we had planned.
That’s where we have a choice—to get stuck in the way we wish things were or embrace where God has us and what He’s blessed us with.
Maybe you don’t see your current circumstances as a blessing. I get that. Sometimes I don’t either.
But even in the midst of difficult situations, we can still experience joy, love, and happiness. And most especially, a close relationship with God.
If we focus on what we don’t have, we will miss these moments.
But, when we accept where we are, then we are able to watch for the moments that matter. When we watch for them, we will experience them. And embrace them as memories.
[This post first appeared at Laura Rath ~ Journey in Faith . All rights reserved. / Photo credit: Unsplash.com]
Encouraged by this post? You just might want to. . .
- Add your comments and questions below
- Be sociable . . refresh-forward this post via your favorite social site(s)
- Bring the encouragement of the Cafe home to your inbox . . GO HERE
- “LIKE” and comment at the Cafe Facebook page . . GO HERE
- Come visit my blog . . GO HERE !