51 total views, 0 views today
If you are reading this post, then your organization likely owns or utilizes a facility. Given that, there are some facts about the life cycle and condition of your facilities that you need to be aware of:
- All buildings deteriorate at a rate of 1-4% per year
- As such, nearly every physical component of your facility will be replaced or have a major overhaul
- The rate of deterioration can more than double if we do not stay current with the natural rate of deterioration
- All of the above will require dollars
So the big questions are…how much money will be needed and when.
If you cannot definitely answer either part of that question, then we have the right resource to help you better develop a long term life cycle and capital reserve plan (and it is FREE):
Almost every component of your facilities will have to be replaced at some point. Do you have an action plan? INTENTIONAL organizations plan today for tomorrow’s costs. That’s why it’s critical you establish a capital reserve account now!
What’s in the eBook?
- Easy to understand concepts of Capital Reserves
- Compelling statistics about the cost of facility ownership
- Intentional steps to get you on the right path
- Tools to get you started
This FREE e-Book helps you implement the 5 steps necessary to start the process of Life Cycle and Capital Reserve planning. Click HERE to download your copy.