351 total views, 1 views today
I’m an author, speaker, pastor’s wife and blogger. I equip overwhelmed Christians to reach their potential so they can fulfill their life’s mission and calling, mentor new writers who have questions about writing and publishing and give hope to weary pastors’ wives.
I provide books, articles and resources so you can disciple the people God has placed in your sphere of influence. My blog teaches you how to make disciples using the knowledge and tools you already possess.
I have been a pastor’s wife for over fifteen years. I write books and articles, lead the women’s ministry in my church and consider everyday an opportunity to help people reach their potential. My writing has appeared over sixty times in various places such as Christianity Today’s Gifted for Leadership, Charisma Magazine, Movieguide Magazine, Just Between Us and The Upper Room.
What I Blog about:
- Applying Bible knowledge to everyday life
- Making disciples through sharing your story
- Making disciples in everyday situations
- How to integrate use Scripture to answer pop culture’s toughest questions
Who I help:
- Leaders who want to grow in their spiritual development
- Writers new to the writing journey
- Overwhelmed pastors’ wives who need hope and encouragement
- Christians who want to make disciples but don’t know how