Each year …
1 million expectant mothers …
in the United States … suffer a devastating loss
It’s time. No more secrets. No more shame. No more women alone in pain.
Expectant mothers who are grieving over the death of their baby now have a book to help guide them through the bereavement process, “Empty Arms: Hope and Support for Those Who Have Suffered a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Tubal Pregnancy”. My best-selling book is now available in an updated new release published by Penguin Random House. “Empty Arms” is the essential guidebook to help women through the anguish of losing a baby.
The surprising, heartbreaking statistics of women who have lost children is a tragedy that society avoids discussing, Hope and healing can emerge from sadness and despair.
The grief from losing a child is nearly unspeakable …
But we must talk about it and bring this tragedy out of the shadows to help families heal. These heartbreaking losses are more common than many think.
I’m often asked, “How can I offer hope to women who are suffering loss?”
Here are 2 suggestions:
- Go to myemptyarms.com and download 10 Ways To Help A Friend Who Has Suffered Loss. Then act on 1 thing.
- Copy and share this news release link with your family, friends, and other women you care about and love:
Do 1 thing. It matters. You matter.
Let’s penetrate the dark together and reach out to those alone in pain.
Wish to refresh-forward this post?
- Add your comments and questions below
- Bring the encouragement of the Cafe home to your inbox . . GO HERE
- “LIKE” and comment at the Cafe Facebook page . . GO HERE
- Come visit my blog . . GO HERE !