502 total views, 1 views today
“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.
I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”
– John 10:10 –
We are in a broken, sin-sick world
a world that is not impervious
to the disease of physical death, business death.. relationship death.
Just below the surface
there is an unseen evil presence
that is a significant factor
in the everyday activities of life and loss on earth.
When evil has plundered our personal hopes and dreams and pursuits,
whether by the hand of others
or by our own selfish desires
the net result can be emptiness, despair, depression, loneliness
even the ache of the soul
that keeps us awake at 2:30 in the morning
and cuts like a knife even more
when the holidays roll around.
If that is where you are today
or where you have been in recent months or years..
you have company.
Knowing that we live in a world that can steal our hope
remember His word to you today.. and every day..
“I have come”
@DavidJBMiller – November 2006
- Add your comments below and refresh-forward via your favorite social site(s). .
- Get a week of LifeLines in your inbox at “Friday Favorites”: SUBSCRIBE HERE !
- Read The Rest of the Story . . HERE At LifeLetter Cafe
- “LIKE” the Cafe Facebook page HERE . .
- Get the story behind the story in the Cafe Newsletter: “The Bistro” . . SUBSCRIBE HERE !