170 total views, 3 views today
I am passionate about empowering people to embrace intentional and wholehearted living. I find it a joy and privilege to come alongside people helping them to create lives they love. I have a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology and an M.S. in Ministry. I work as a leadership consultant, life coach and counselor. My office is located in the South Bay of Los Angeles County. My research and writing interests are best reflected in the areas of faith, family, psychology, and leadership. I enjoy investing in people’s lives; to me, there is nothing greater.
I live in the Los Angeles area with my husband and our two sons. I love raising our boys; they continue to teach me about what really matters. Something about their masculine spirit; so alive, curious, and adventurous, reminds me of a God who calls us to live out an adventure with Him. Some of my favorite things in life are the sound of boys laughing, traveling, deep conversation, long walks with good friends, family dinners, and our golden retriever, Bella.
I am committed to the following core values:
- Continual pursuit of excellence
- Providing hope and encouragement
- Social justice, diversity, and inclusion
- Providing outstanding service to my clients
- Ethical and legal responsibility in all that I do.
Research and Writing Areas of Interest:
- Faith, Leadership, and Psychology
- Issues Related to Women, Marriage, and Family Life
- Stress, Anxiety, and Resiliency
- Wholehearted and Intentional Living
Visit me at http://www.drangelasouthbay.com/