Next 10 LifeLetter Cafe eUPdate Subscribers . .
. . Receive “Living Out Titus 2” From LifeNotes Blogger Jenifer Metzger !!
- Win Your Free Copy of Jenifer’s “Living Out Titus 2”
- Join The Cafe’s May Book Giveaway – SUBSCRIBE TODAY HERE
- Choose to receive any or all 3 of our inspiring eUpdates: The Cafe’s monthly newsletter “The Bistro” and the LifeNotes Blog weekly feeds . . the Tuesday morning 11:Twenty-Five” recap . . or your “Friday Favorites”
Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live,
not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good.
Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. – Titus 2:3-5
“What does Titus 2 really mean? What is mentorship? The Word of God tells us to come along side one another. We need mature Christians in our life to lift us up and help us. And we need to be there for the younger ones.
Over and over again we receive emails, Facebook comments and blog comments from women just like you. Women who do not have a mentor and do not know how to go about getting one or don’t know how to be a mentor to others. We are told in the Bible to encourage one another. To teach one another. Life is too hard to do this alone. We need each other. But how? How do we find someone to come along side us and mentor us? How do we know how to mentor others?
Living Out Titus 2 is a book written by 8 women with a Titus 2 passion. A book to teach you what it means to have a mentor and how to be a mentor.” – Jenifer Metzger
- 10 May Subscribers Will Receive Jenifer Metzger’s “Living Out Titus 2”
- Tell A Friend About The Cafe’s May Book-Giveaway Via The Cafe Facebook Page . . GO HERE
- To Visit Jenifer Metzger’s blog . . GO HERE