17 total views, 0 views today
The author is very honest and vulnerable about her own heart issues and how Christ covers those. The specific sin areas she addresses in this book are being critical, proud, controlling, impatient, miserly, selfish, and religious. She follows with solutions and Scriptural truth but mostly with Jesus as the answer for these through His finished work on the cross. There is also a Bible study guide in the back of this title that coincides with each chapter.
Overall I did like this book. The author is sure to let you know that you are not alone in acting in these ways and helps us see we are in this together as children of God who Christ saved despite our behavior. It is encouraging and helpful.
Encouraged by this post? You just might want to . .
- Add your comments and questions below
- Be sociable . . refresh-forward this post via your favorite social site(s)
- Bring your favorite LifeNotes by topic home to your inbox on Fridays . . GO HERE
- “LIKE” and comment at the Cafe Facebook page . . GO HERE
- Come visit my blog . . GO HERE !