41 total views, 0 views today
“Watching motivational and funny videos can make you successful and healthier”
The mission of the Debt Free Squad is to empower our community to master and eliminate their debt and realize a life of financial freedom. We achieve this goal by providing videos and articles that will mentor and motivate you to take action and gain control of your finances utilizing sound biblical principles in all that we do. The Motivational Video of the Day will be dedicated to short motivational and funny videos to inspire and encourage you on your journey to becoming debt free. By watching a video a day you will become more successful and healthier. Keep reading.
“Garbage in, and Garbage out”
Definition from about.com: If you’ve ever heard the term “GIGO” in programming and weren’t sure what it meant, it means “garbage in, garbage out.” What this means is, that if you have bad input going into your program, you’ll in turn have bad output from your program. Now, stop right here and substitute the word MIND for program. After coaching 40+ years on the high school and collegiate level I realized that 90% of my players results were from the heart up. Many times we beat teams with much more talent than we had but won the game because of a positive mental attitude, heart, hustle and teamwork. I would constantly remind my players of the importance of “Positive Talk”. We are down by a goal in the 4th quarter – I want every player telling themselves we will score the next goal to tie the game. Then when we do that we will score the next goal to win the game. Instead of, “Here we go again – we’re going to lose another game in the 4th quarter. Winning becomes a habit but so does losing. By filling your mind with the message of a short inspirational and motivating video each day you will now enter the “PIPO” zone or “Positive in, Positive out.”
Laughter has many Health benefits
Have you ever started laughing so hard you could not stop? Even in church or school? Many times when I was younger I would have to look away from the person who told me the joke or something funny and even start pinching myself to stop. I am considered a senior citizen now and have not had a good belly laugh for some time and am making sure I put some laughter into each one of my days.
What can laughter do?:
- Lower blood pressure
- Increase vascular blood flow and oxygenation of the blood
- Give a workout to the diaphragm and abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles
- Reduce certain stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline
- Increase the response of tumor- and disease-killing cells such as Gamma-interferon and T-cells
- Defend against respiratory infections–even reducing the frequency of colds–by immunoglobulon in saliva.
- Increase memory and learning; in a study at Johns Hopkins University Medical School, humor during instruction led to increased test scores
- Improve alertness, creativity, and memory
- Humor and creativity work in similar ways, says humor guru William Fry, M.D., of Stanford University–by creating relationships between two disconnected items, you engage the whole brain.
Humor works quickly. Less than a half-second after exposure to something funny, an electrical wave moves through the higher brain functions of the cerebral cortex. The left hemisphere analyzes the words and structures of the joke; the right hemisphere “gets” the joke; the visual sensory area of the occipital lobe creates images; the limbic (emotional) system makes you happier; and the motor sections make you smile or laugh
Summary of steps to become more successful and healthier
- Come back daily and check out our Motivational or Funny video of the Day. http://www.debtfreesquad.com/motivational-video/
- Watch it more than once.
- Share it with a friend you would like to help become more successful and healthier.
- Write down any and all words of wisdom
WE POST A NEW MOTIVATIONAL OR FUNNY VIDEO DAILY
Please send us a link to the best motivational video or funniest video you ever saw and we will give you a shout out.