611 total views, 1 views today
2 Minutes A Day . .
10 Timeless Prayers . .
Will You & Your House Accept the “27:14” Challenge . . ?
Fear Less . .
Fret Less . .
Falter Less . .
Recite It . .
Declare It . .
Shout It . .
Over Pain . .
Over Loss . .
Over Less . .
In The Morning . .
Before Bedtime . .
At A Meal . .
Before A Business Meeting . .
In The Car . .
As A Home Group . .
During A Jog . .
The “27:14” . . My “In Christ” Manifesto:
• “God, You are the only true and living God and exist as Father, Son and Holy Spirit . . and are worthy of all honor and praise as my Creator, Sustainer and Beginning & End of all things”
(see Exodus 20:2-3; Revelation 4:11; 5:9-10; Isaiah 43)
• “Jesus Christ, I recognize You as the Messiah, the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us”
(see John 1)
• “Jesus Christ, I believe You came to destroy the works of Satan and that You disarmed the rulers and authorities, having triumphed over them”
(see I John 3:8; Colossians 2:15)
• “God, I believe that You have proven Your love for me, because when I was still a sinner, Christ died for me”
(see Romans 5:8)
• “Jesus Christ, I believe You delivered me from the domain of darkness and transferred me to Your kingdom, and in You I have full redemption, the complete forgiveness of sins”
(see Colossians 1:13 -14)
• “I believe that I am Your child God, saved by Your grace through faith as a gift and not the result of any works on my part”
(see I John 3; Ephesians 2:8)
• “I choose to be strong in You Lord and in the strength of Your might, putting no confidence in the flesh, for the weapons of my warfare are not of the flesh”
(see Ephesians 6:10-17; Philippians 3:3; 2 Corinthians 10:4)
• “Jesus Christ, I believe that You have all authority in heaven and on earth and I resolve to stand firm in my faith and resist the evil one”
(see Matthew 28:18; Colossians 2:10; Ephesians 1:19-23; James 4:7)
• “I believe that apart from You Jesus Christ I can do nothing so I declare my dependence on You and choose to abide in You in order to bear much fruit and glorify the Lord”
(see John 15:5-8)
• “I choose to present my body to You God as an instrument of righteousness, a living and holy sacrifice, and I renew my mind by Your living Word in order that I may prove that Your will is good, acceptable and perfect”
(see Romans 6:13; 12:1-2)
The “27:14” Promise . . .
“Wait for the LORD; Be strong and . . . LET YOUR HEART TAKE COURAGE . . . Yes, wait for the LORD.”
To Read More: http://www.lifelettercafe.com/archives/january2013.htm